Sunday, December 16, 2012

CRC Holiday Lights Status TBD @ 3pm today

Team CRC,

The weatherman is trying to rain on CRC Holiday lights run tonight. We are hoping there will be a break in the weather and we will be able to run.

However, to ensure the safety of our club members, we will look at the weather radar around 3pm today and make a decision at that time.

If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at

Please stay tuned to our Twitter and Facebook accounts for Holiday Lights run status updates.!/run.charlotte

CRC President

No comments:

Post a Comment