Friday, January 22, 2016

CRC Winter Classic Update

Weather Update (1/21/16 10:30am): Due to the pending winter weather we have decided to POSTPONE the race until the following Saturday, January 30th. We apologize for any inconvenience this may create but for the safety of our participants and volunteers we feel this is the best decision. We will be sending out a detailed email to all race participants later this afternoon.

If you have NOT registered yet, this delay will allow us to order additional shirts. The online registration page will be updated with the available shirt sizes later this afternoon.

We appreciate everyone being patient regarding this situation and we hope this will allow all participants to travel safely to Charlotte next week. If you have any further questions please contact us at

No comments:

Post a Comment