Sunday, November 16, 2014

CRC Renewal

Please accept my apologies for the “old” renewal email that came out this morning. The RunSignUp System which handles our membership database sent this email using the version from last year. It should have used the version that I updated for this year.

I have already been in their system this morning to correct it. 

To renew your CRC membership, please use the following instructions: 


2) login
3) click on "My club Memberships" at the bottom of the page
4) This should show you a list of your memberships
5) click on the newer one - the one with the larger membership number
6) click on the "Renew Now" Button.

** If you have multiple profiles in RunSignUp, combine them **

6a) you will also have the option of deleting the older profile if you like

This was entirely my fault for not following up this weekend and making sure that it was correct.

Again, please accept my apologies.

Bill Shires
CRC President

No comments:

Post a Comment