Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Given the weather conditions will be absolutely terrible over the next 48 hours around Charlotte; we are postponing our Valentine’s Day Group until 2/20/14.

Be safe if you have drive. Be even safer if you try to run in the snow.
Charlotte Running Club President.

No comments:

Post a Comment